Saturday, April 07, 2007

When Blog Taps Into Your Conscience

I'm dying to blog something, but I know I can't do it. I know that once I do so, some people might get hurt. It's just frustrating.

Because I love writing, this is supposed to be my therapy. But alas, each time a post an entry, this blog is tapping to my conscience. As much as the bitch in me would want to rant my heart out, the sprite in me thwarts me from doing so.

My body is about to give in: my fingers are shaking... my eyes are twitching...

Aaarrrgh! Control yourself, Frankie.

Hey, maybe that's it. Maybe that is where the therapy kicks in. All my life I failed to think of the feelings of others; but through this blog, I'm starting to become more considerate of their emotions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny, people see me as how you described yourself... :)

neat space! :D

Frankie Torrelavega said...

we all do once in a while...