Friday, April 06, 2007

Facing The Truth

I don't know what I did wrong, or maybe this PC is just a piece of crap. I created two blogs, and I think they were merely put to waste. They never appeared in my dashboard. I was waiting for a fat chance that one day I will see them again, but I guess, there's a slim chance for that.

While waiting for them to appear, I discovered another blog site. For a day or two, I posted some of my blogs in Friendsters there, but, blogger is blogger. It's like the Friendster version of blogs.

Hence, here I am again, migrating my posts to another blog. I find the Ebloggy user-friendly, so I will not delete that account yet. I already lost some of my blogs. As expected, I will not be able to post them here anymore, because I have totally forgotten what they were all about. I have already started posting some of my poetries in the Ebloggy. Most of the poems that I posted there were the poems I submitted in filipinowriter.com. Alas, for some odd reason, the site is down, crippling me from doing any transfers. In time, I will also migrate them here.

Some of you might ask why lasuijurissprite? Why Sprite's Odyssey?

La Sui Juris Sprite is actually me! My real name is Frances Angela. Frances and Sui Juris have the same meaning... the same goes true with Sprite and Angela. Odyssey is the term used in one of the classic epics. It means journey. I'm quite a dramatic person, so I also like drama in the words I choose.

Hence, the birth of my new blogspot... lasuijurissprite entitled A Sprite's Odyssey.

No comments: