Thursday, February 10, 2011

More Than That

I’m not exactly a cynical lover. Don’t get it all mixed up. Though I would stick to my stand that not all love stories end in happily-ever-after, but that doesn’t mean we’re all doomed to drown in despondence.

I still believe that someday, somewhere, I will be led to that crossroad where I and my soul mate will meet and there would be an instant connection. No, not exactly love at first sight, but there will still be a connection. We’ll share similar interests, giving us the opportunity to connect deeper. And at the same time, we’ll find ourselves seeing through our differences... We’ll fall in love.

Right now, I don’t know who he is… when, where or how we will meet. But I’m confident that I will meet him. I choose not to lose hope.

The feeling of loving and being loved are the greatest gifts we could give to ourselves. So why should I deprive myself? ;-p

Loving is not weakness. To love is to embrace the most powerful force that one can experience. And we will all succumb to that force… amidst our clamor to resist.

1 comment:

NPO said...

Your right you just need that first little connection to start things off.
It will happen.